By using the Tools for Hire website,
you are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Tools for Hire provides a
website which enables UK based providers of hire services, goods and services to
publish information about their services on the Internet.
2. The Tools for Hire website is provided as a free service to Internet
users and the use of it does not create any legal relations between the user and
Tools for Hire.
3. All information provided for publication on this website is provided by
the Advertisers and has not been independently verified by Tools for Hire.
4. Tools for Hire does not give any representation or warranty as the
accuracy, completeness and/or reliability of any content of the Tools for Hire
website, or the quality of the goods or services of the Advertiser and any
reliance upon any information on the website is at the user's own risk.
5. The inclusion of an Advertiser's details on the website does not imply
an endorsement of that Advertiser's goods or services by Tools for Hire.
6. In no circumstances shall Tools for Hire be liable for any loss or
damage suffered by an Internet user as a result of any use of the Tools for Hire
website. This includes, without limitation, any loss arising from the
inaccuracy of the information contained therein whether arising from typing
errors, spelling mistakes or otherwise.
7. Tools for Hire is not held responsible for
transmission/telecommunication failures that lead to the unavailability of third
8. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the site runs smoothly, it
is technically impossible to run the site free of faults/error, and we do not
undertake to do so. Any faults/errors may lead to the temporary
unavailability of any third party sites.
9. Any claim by users against Advertisers arising from information
displayed on the Tools for Hire website will be independent of, and without any
recourse to, Tools for Hire.
10. This disclaimer is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
11. Tools for Hire reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from
time to time. By continuing to use the site following any such changes you
will be deemed to have accepted such change. It is your responsibility to
check regularly to see if these terms and conditions have changed. If you
do not agree to any such change you must immediately stop using the site.
To Advertisers on this site
12. We will not be liable for any
disruption or delay in producing or distribution the directory or for failing to
perform our duties under this agreement if the failure is caused by
circumstances beyond our control.
14. We accept the copy from you on the understanding that you have
unconditionally approved the copy for publication.
15. You must own or have authority to use any trade name logo photo picture etc.
or other material that is used in the copy.
16. If there is an error in, or omission from the published listing, we will
endeavour to correct it as soon as you notify us.
17. Our only liability (if any) under this agreement will be to publish the
correct listing. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect or
consequential loss or damage including loss of business, revenue or profits or
financial loss of any kind arising from any mistake in or material missing from
the published listing, or from not publishing the listing, even if resulting
from our negligence.
18. Placing an advertisement with us assumes acceptance of these terms and